Monday 1 August 2011

I have seven followers -

Yippee yippee yay!!! 

I decided to start this blog as I had so many photographs and bits on bobs on the computer and my daughter thought it might give me something to do by putting them in a blog  where they would all be dated "sort of like a little diary" - nice idea but quite addictive!

Only thing is that this is a blog of my musings and thoughts and probably only going to be read by me so I suppose it doesn't really matter if it is a jumbled mess or picture perfect but still it's nice to see that 7 people have decided to follow it.  

Thank you so much for being my followers.


~ Fiona ~

7 comments:

BB said...

I remember when I hit 15. I felt like the queen of the blog world. Now I'm over 200. It just grows and grows as you find new people and their followers find you. Awesome!

Chatty Crone said...

You wrote me a comment saying you enjoyed reading my posts. Thank you.

Do you know how to add a followers section on the right side of your blog so people can follow easier?

I will. And hope you follow mine too!

I have some Irish heritage too!

Raindrops and Daisies said...

Hi Chatty Crone,

I think I have done that now - well I hope I have!

Thanks!


Fiona

flowers on my table said...

Congratulations, you are up to 9 now! Many thanks for visiting me and leaving lovely comments, sorry it's taken me so long to reply.Welcome to the blogosphere, it's a great place! Love Linda x

Chatty Crone said...

Now you have ten!

Lynn said...

Thanks for visiting my site and for your nice comments! Best wishes for a wonderful week.

Sherry said...

This is how we all started...slowly and writing what made us happy and sharing what gave us joy and we visited others and slowly people started to find us and decided to stick around...and from 7 I see today that you are up to 12! Well done! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...